What is Paddlehub?
Paddlehub is a location based paddle centre where lots of different paddling programs are run for the local community. Canoeing Victoria, as the State Sporting Association for paddling in Victoria, is coming to a location near you to provide you and your family many different opportunities to get on your local waterways.
The Canoeing Victoria PaddleHub conducts casual “drop-in” style paddling sessions where families can book in advance or sign up on the day. Designed to offer something for everyone, PaddleHub is a great way to get the family out and active.
TO BOOK INTO A SESSION please call 0430 312 252
At PaddleHub, Canoeing Victoria offers a variety of activities for the local community.
Families and friends who are looking to experience paddling for the first time or to further develop their on-water skills will find something suited for them, from game-based sessions aimed at young people through to relaxing exploratory sessions ideal for the whole family. Enjoy beautiful scenery and the freedom of being active outdoors.
All paddling equipment will be provided and activities will be supervised by Australian Canoeing accredited paddling leaders.
The cost of the sessions is from $65 for a family or $20.00 per person per session. Payment on the day is available but needs to be in the form of cash or credit card (no EFTPOS).
Canoeing Victoria encourages interested people to pre-book sessions to avoid missing out. Call us in the office at 0430 312 252 for more information on upcoming sessions or if you would like to book.
- Paddlepower – Fun games and activities for children aged 7-14 years. Certificate based programming.
- Drop in Paddle sessions for Family and Friends – Supervised paddling session with an introduction and safety briefing. All ages from 7+ years.
- Kayak games. Drop in paddles sessions but with a game based focus
- Women only paddles – Social paddles for women from 16+ years.
- School Kayaking on the Lake sessions – great for school based activities including games and water safety activities
- Kayak Polo (modified Canoe polo for primary aged kids)
- Canoe Polo – for the bigger kids (particularly adults)
- Paddlefit – Kayaking boot camp. Fitness on the water
- Foundation Skills Courses – gain essential skills for independent paddling for adults and children ages 15 years and older (4 hours).
Check your location for what’s on offer